Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eloise Butler Garden

3rd Annual walk through
Elloise Butler Garden in
Theodore Wirth Park, Minnapolis




Zoe Thomson, Isaac, Allison, Ammon, and Jacob



Isaac made a red cardinal



Jacob a blue bellied Dittmer



Wonder what I was thinking about...


I'm pretty sure I was thinking about naps in this one.




Isaac, Jacob, Barbara Thomson (Aunt Grandma), Ammon, Zoe Thomson, Allison, JoAnne
(back) Quinn Thomson, and LaMon Thomson (Uncle Grandpa)




Trillium
Isaac worked on identifying 10 types of plants for Scouts.
Not sure what the outcome was; I'll have to look into that.



Ammon loves to squish his Daddy.


Ammon wasn't quite tall enough to reach the drinking fountain. He figured out a way around it though.






I love to go to this garden. It is peaceful - with the exception of the Dittmer clan rampaging the area. I love to go here in the spring. I love the fiddle heads on the ferns and the translucent new leaves on the plants. I love the majestic trees and the birds chirping. I wish we would have had time to visit the quaking bog across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

.