Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lasik


One of these days, I'm going to get Lasik eye surgery. If for the only reason to be able to see spiders in the shower. Usually it's a hair or fuzzy, but this time when I was squinting and getting close to it, I realized it was a REAL spider I'd been showering with for the past five minutes. So I had to do the obligatory scream and yell for Justin.

It would also be nice to be able to see what time it is in the middle of the night when Ammon decides to crawl in our bed. Last night it was twice. We rarely get a night's rest without an interruption from one of the kids - usually Ammon. He is very talented at night terrors.
Sometimes he just likes to climb in bed between us. He flaps his blankie on us - he likes to rub the corner on his nose. Then we hear the squishy sound of his "buddy" (binkie) so sleep comes slowly, for me at least. Justin falls asleep through anything. Lucky bugger.

I keep hoping Lasik's will get somewhat cheaper and maybe they'll come up with something not quite as disgusting as cutting your eye open. Hats of to all of you that don't need eye correction.

2 comments:

  1. Gross! That's a nightmare. Spiders in the shower are scarier than Psycho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that too! My sister had it a couple of years ago, I'm waiting to see if her eyes fall out from it before I get brave enough to try.

    ReplyDelete

 

.