Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun times with Jen

Justin insisted that we buy a new digital slr camera about 1 1/2 years ago. For the past year and 5 months it's been a point and shoot for the most part. It's been fun, but I knew there was so much more that it could do. I have a friend that is a professional photographer (I'm one of her biggest fans) that offered to take me out and teach me some of the basics. She is so talented!
We went to the state fair grounds. The weather forecast looked great, it was sunny, and everything was going our way.
It did go well, but it was FREEZING!!! Our poor kids opted to sit in the car for lots of the time.

These are some of my favorites:






Ammon and Joyanna










Jennifer



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots!!!! You have an eye for it, my friend. I'm glad I can help, and I have a new photography buddy :)

    ReplyDelete

 

.