Sunday, August 16, 2009

Park Time

I just had to add a picture of some of the loot we are bringing in this year. This is by far my best garden eh-ver. I picked a nice big bowl full of beans today, two zukes, and four tomatoes. It makes me so so so happy. I love to garden.

Ick Ick Ick.
Now I'm going to have yucky spider dreams again.
This Orb weaver spider is in my front garden. Justin thinks it's awesome and won't squish it for me. I think he's chicken and doesn't want to hear it crunch.


*****
It's nice to have a park so close to our house. It would be nice to live in the era where it was okay to let your kids roam the neighborhood, but alas, that has come and gone.






2 comments:

  1. After putting in a huge swingset and not getting the use out of it I thought we would, I would vote for a park anyday.
    I always hate our blue slide in my garden photos.
    C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    My kids have definitely used out play equipment well. Especially the sandbox. We just got a swing set this summer. Allison loves it the most, I think. She's always on the swings. I wish we had a huge one like m&d. There's is the best.

    ReplyDelete

 

.